Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Link Round-Up: July 30, 2013

Hayao Miyazakiby C3nmt

"Hayao Miyazaki" by Vietnamese illustrator C3nmt



Infographics: The Price of Being Superheroes Infographics

11 Art Installations that still need funding for Burning Man

The Good Man is an impressive CSS-only animation by Pedro Ivo Hudson.

The History of Mac, as told by Aakash Doshi in the always popular minimalist style.

MetaFilter discusses "why Victorian mansions like the ones the Addams Family and the Munsters were depicted as living in were, apparently, widely seen as plausible homes for monsters by the mid-20th century?"

Olly Moss:" I get paid ONLY in posters that I sell myself after mondo. So a high after-market price is technically beneficial to me."  Later: "Do people who actually want my Mondo posters still bother trying? Seeing people frustrated is depressing especially when so many hit ebay."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...