Friday, April 29, 2011

Posters: Harry Potter Recaps

"Book 1 Poster" and "Book 2 Poster" by Lucy Kinsley
(Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)

The last Harry Potter film hits theaters July 15th, and if you happen to need a recap of the story to date, Lucy Knisley of The Burrow Studio has just the thing for you. She's recapped the plot of each book in an easy-to-browse comic for quick reading. Her series isn’t finished yet, but if you bookmark the site, it'll be posted soon enough.

Source: Lucy Knisley's Livejournal

Book 3 Poster and Book 4 Poster by Lucy Kinsley
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Knisley writes:
With the fourth one under my belt, there are only three more to go on the HPosters!
I'm trying to get a deadline met this week, PLUS get these finished in time for MoCCA, post a new comic that's halfway done, clean my apartment for company, and I still went to a Glee themed burlesque show tonight. What was I thinking?!!! (Answer: Boobs and showtunes.)

Don't forget, you can buy the first three of these babies on The Burrow Studio Store!

These are just going to get crazier and crazier. There's a reason the last book is 2 movies. I don't know if I'll have all 7 for conventions, but I'll do my darnedest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...