Monday, June 26, 2017

Sweets: Adventure Time Cake Pops


"I created these fun Adventure Time cake pops for an international cake collaboration called Cakeflix. Check out some of the other amazing cakes on the facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/cakeflixcoll...

I started these cake pops with a batch of vanilla cake. After breaking it up into a fine crumb, I added about half a cup of Earl Grey White chocolate ganache. I formed the dough into balls and various shapes for the various characters. Using some melted chocolate, I added a stick to each one and chilled for just a couple of minutes.

I dipped each cake pop in its respective colour and then added facial details and hair using modelling chocolate.

I created this tutorial for you guys while I was making these cake pops in hope it might help you create your next cake pop project."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...