Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Illustration: Steam-Babel



I love the fact that this is bionically-inspired steampunk.  This could become a whole new art genre.  I don't think I've ever had 470 hours of patience for anything, much less the talent to bring something like this together.  If I ever did muster the talent to draw something like this, I'd end up making some horrific mistake about three hundred hours in.
"After 470 hours of work, I finally finished my picture inspired by the Tower of Babel in a post-industrial steam victorian replay.  Come on ! Let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach the sky and let us make us a name so as not to be scattered all over the surface of the earth. "(Genesis 11.2)"










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...