Monday, December 16, 2013

Sweets: Gingerbread Candy Kingdom


Source: Imgur via Reddit

This is absolutely incredible... Or in the words of Finn, "Slamacow! That was tops!"  I don't have the self-discipline required not to eat the gingerbread as I'm building, much less the talent required to build a monument to fandom like this.  Check out the Imgur gallery for the full build details.
"This year I wanted to make a fancy gingerbread house, so I decided to make one based off Adventure Time's Candy Kingdom. Everything is edible. ... Altogether, it took me around 30 hrs over the course of a week to make. I'll probably enjoy it for the weekend and then let my husband take it to his workplace to be consumed."










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...