Thursday, January 10, 2013

Posters: BioShock Art Deco


"I’ve recently been playing the video game ‘BioShock’. The whole art deco world of Rapture inspired me to illustrate a poster collection on four plasmids available throughout the game. Inside Rapture are people called ‘Splicers’ who genetically alter their DNA structure by injecting things called Plasmids, these Plasmids entitle the user to shoot bolts of electricity from their finger tips, move things with their mind and do just about anything. So I took the information for my chosen Plasmids and came up with these."



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature!
    Always nice to see fans of my work!

    http://cargocollective.com/andygimson/BioShock-Plasmid-Posters

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...