Monday, September 9, 2013

Posters: Project 26


"Project 26" by Doaly
Prints available for purchase from Society6. US$20

Project 26 is the name of the creation of a alphabet in the space of 12 hours by Doaly, proposing to associate each letter with a movie.
"I set myself a little task to create a movie based alphabet of iconic films but I wanted to start and complete the project in one day, from choosing the films to creating the final artwork.

With so many great movies to choose from it was hard choice hence why I’m labelling this project vol:1 because I know I’d like to go back and do vol:2 someday and maybe only give myself half a day.

There you have it Project 26, 26 letter, 26 movies and 12 hours."




1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post! Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us! I hope to read more of your post which is very informative and useful to all the readers. I salute writers like you for doing a great job!buy pixels online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...